Select Ontology: ||
Select Data Type: |
Cancel Query |
- Click on the arrow next to a term to expand or collapse the list of subterms.
- Click on a term name to retrieve data mappings linked to that term.
- Click on the small plus-minus button next to an ontology name to toggle the expanded/collapsed state of every term in the ontology. Useful for viewing the whole ontology when you start browsing. Expanding the entire ontology requires your browser to redraw a substantial portion of the page so be patient - it may take a few seconds.
- Use the left-hand drop-down menu to change ontologies.
- Use the right-hand drop-down menu to select a different type of data mapping.
- Click on the Cancel Query link to stop a data retrieval which is taking too long.
|Email Customer Support | Join eVOC Mailing List|
Page last modified on December 11, 2006, at 01:11 PM
[ Login ]